Reisgids Ierland - Exploring Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way | Three Rock Books | ISBN 9780956787477
(ISBN: 9780956787477, 2020, 228 pagina's)
Deze reisgids bevat de beschrijving van de 2500 km lange route langs de west kust van Ierland. Het boek is geillustreerd met foto's, deelkaarten, en bevat gedetailleerde informatie van de beste uitkijkpunten en bezienswaardigheden. Te gebruiken voor diegene die met de camper, auto of wellicht met de fiets de Ierse westkust willen verkennen.
Exploring Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way is essential reading for anyone planning to visit the Atlantic coast of Ireland. Whether looking for ideas for weekend adventures or visiting from abroad you will find everything you need within this guide. This book’s focus is on the outdoors – on getting out into the fresh air, the wind, the sun and the rain – and experiencing the incredible natural beauty found everywhere along the coast.
- Detailed information on the west coast’s best sights, from the most famous landmarks to the hidden gems on this awe inspiring route.
- Details of dozens of signposted walking trails, from gentle strolls along sandy beaches to tough hikes to the top of some of Ireland’s most iconic mountains.
- Information about all the official cycling routes along the way and advice on other potential cycles along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Every beach worth visiting along the 2500km is described with directions and coordinates including many hidden away beaches that never get busy.
- Lots of information on camping and hostels as well as some of the more quirky accommodation along the west coast.
- The book’s detailed introduction will help you plan your trip along the Wild Atlantic Way, there are suggestions for the essentials things to see as do as well as general information on walking, cycling, kayaking, swimming, surfing and camping.
- 300 stunning photographs.
- 24 maps of each section of the route.