Reisgids Colombia | Footprint Handbook | ISBN 9781911082538
Footprint - een sterke uitgever met name van Midden- en Zuid Amerika.
Dit is een zeer uitgebreide reisgids voor zowel de zelfstandige als de georganiseerde reiziger. Veel informatie, zowel praktisch als over allerhande achtergronden van het land; met o.a. aandacht voor geschiedenis, taal, flora & fauna en met veel plattegronden. (Engelstalig)
From its vibrant and lively cities to snow-capped volcanoes and white-sand beaches, Colombia offers enormous variety. Footprint’s 6th edition Colombia Handbook will guide you from salsa clubs & gold museums to the Amazon jungle and mountain peaks. ·Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including numerous adventure sports, jungle trekking and hot springs ·Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from stays in authentic coffee fincas to lively fiestas in the tiniest of villages ·Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape ·Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget ·Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences From the Cartagena, the emerald in Colombia’s crown, to the hidden tombs & mysterious statues of ancient cultures, Footprint’s fully updated 6th edition will help you navigate this incredible destination.
Watch the sun set with an evening cocktail on the ramparts of Cartagenas walled city, trek through the rainforest to Ciudad Perdida or stay on a coffee finca in the Zona Cafetera, Footprints 6th edition of the Colombia Handbook is the perfect companion for the adventurous traveler wanting to get the most out of this vivacious country. The land of coffee, emeralds and Gabriel Garcia Marquez is firmly back on the travelers must-see map and Footprints new edition is the ideal companion to help you make sense of it all.
- Includes carefully selected itineraries offering advice on how to get the best out of your trip whether youre travelling for a week or a month
- Extensive thoroughly researched information to help you plan your trip as well as advise you on the ground
- The heart of the guide is broken in to the key regions of Colombia - Bogota, North of Bogota, Cartagena and the North Coast, Northwest Colombia, Southern Colombia, Los Llanos and Amazonia - and gives you comprehensiveinformation on each of these regions
- Each regional section has an overview map, local information on how to get around with transport and street maps where relevant, a short history of the region, thorough advice on what to see and do and a directory of key local information on banks, embassies, internet cafes and medical services.
- Also includes a full-colour mini atlas which has maps of each region to help you get your bearings and a distance chart to help you plan your journeys
- Key local words and phrases are included to help you communicate ensuring an even better travel experience.
From the vast sprawling capital Bogota with its nightlife, dining, fashion and culture to equal anything that Buenos Aires can offer, to the spectacular national parks, Footprints fully updated 4th edition will help you navigate this vibrant destination.
(ISBN: 9781911082538. 2018, 338 pagina's)